Sometimes really fast music is very good for pumping the adrenaline and feeling energized and positive. But a lot of the times, certain music will do the same, but in a much more subtle way. The way you only feel when you seek out the true feel behind all the songs you hear.
This song really exemplifies that for me. It's not extremely fast paced, although moreso than some of their songs. But all the instruments together, and the melody, they all paint a vivid picture to me about victory after an epic struggle. Even the name says that to me. I have no idea what the lyrics are about, and I wonder if they have the same idea. It really sounds like a spy movie crashing a kung fu movie, to me. I can see the struggle, either at a dojo, or a tea house, and the cast of an Austin-Powers-like spy movie (with the chicks in outrageous bikinis) crashing the finale to the big confrontation, and everyone having a dance party afterward.
Hahahaha. I know I post about this band everyday, but I just can't stop stressing to people how much I fucking LOVE them. I have no intention of stopping :)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://engrishfunny.com/2009/02/03/engrish-oh-i-couldnt-possibly-eat-a-whole-one/
ReplyDelete