Today had a weird feeling.
Don't get me wrong, I had a great day, but there was that feel...
Troubles with technology
It took so long to figure out all the printing proceedures at the library (at least we know for next time!!!)
I printed 3 resumes, applied at the liquor mart, globe cinema, and discreet boutique.
The lady that took my resume at Discreet Boutique seemed really chatty. Hopefully I made a good impression. She asked why I wasn't employed at the moment. I stuttered, said something about going on a trip and wanting to start something new anyway. I asked her if she was the manager but she said she didn't like that title. She said she calls herself the whip and chain, or something like that. hahahah
It's so easy to get caught up in those little things that make me sad.
The way it is right now between us, it's a joyful thing
But I want it to change a little, in a way that he doesn't
It seems like it would be simpler if he did. If he realised all the opportunity that he's throwing away.
But.... I guess my way would be throwing more away.
My heart doesn't listen to my head, though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment