Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bollywood Confidential

This book is hilarious!  I just finished it.... I want to cry because there's no more D:  
I think I'm going to start watching Bollywood films.
Maybe I'll rethink visiting Mumbai..... :D

This part, on the second last page made me laugh my ass off!
*  *  *
So Raveena moved to the Regent Hotel overlooking the water on Bandra's Bandstand.  Uncle Heeru had offered his bungalow, but Raveena could not resist the lure of air-conditioning.
Besides, this way she could have Siddharth up for a nightcap.
She did, for some odd reason, find herself missing Uncle Heeru at times, and on those occasions, she'd hop into a rickshaw and motor over to his place.  There they'd feed the pigeons together and Uncle Heeru would tell her more stories.
Like the time the stone-pelting swami showed up at his bungalow door and demanded that Heeru buy him a microwave.
"But the man lives in a cave." Raveena pointed out.  "Where would he plug it in?"

No comments:

Post a Comment