Monday, January 26, 2009

Shh! It's a secret!

So I've got a blog now, haven't had one of these before. Except livejournal, if that counts. I'm not too sure what to say on here.

This was a relaxing day, I drew a really nice picture of a lady from a magazine. I ate tofu, and it was amazing. I've discovered you really just have to find a way to prepare it that you like. I like thin long slabs, fried a little bit. I like that much better than cubes.

I went on a blind date on Friday. It wasn't a horrible date, but I wouldnt really say it was successful either. He was very quiet, very much an introvert. Anyone who knows me well, can tell you I'm the exact opposite. He didn't have a lot to say, and that usually makes me nervous, so I ended up talking a lot the whole night, and he kinda looked like a deer caught in headlights :P
Well, we met for coffee, and after a little while we smoked some pot in his van. It turns out I smoke a lot more than he does... Then we went to get slurpees, and he got overcharged. Now a slurpee is usually under $2, so when the cashier the cashier said $5.01 (and got huffy about the penny, since he'd given her a $5 bill), I thought it was odd. I was going to say something to her because she was obviously wrong, but I figured I would let him correct her. He didn't though. He asked, and she repeated the amount, so he dished out a penny. I didn't want to say anything after that so as not to embarass him.
What a funny thing to happen. Poor guy. I wouldn't have paid it, I would have asked her politely if she realised she was overcharging me by $4.

Anyway, he was cute, but I doubt we're going to go out again. He seems like a cool guy, but we're definitely not a match for each other.

I'm looking forward to a busier day tomorrow. Mateo and I are going to go job hunting, and then Mel and Jay are taking me grocery shopping later on. Maybe I'll fit Brenda in there too. Gotta love awesome friends!!

Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment