Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Almost Noon

Another day of unemployment.
I'm broke and need work. Sometimes I think about asking for my job back. I lied to them and told them I had another job lined up. I could admit the truth, or lie and say I quit the other job after a few weeks. I probably shouldn't go back, because I was starting to hate it when I was there.

I quit because I needed a break and wanted a more fulfilling job. It's been a month and I haven't found anything.
Well, that's not true, I've found myself in odd little bits and pieces of my world that I'd forgotten.
I am becoming more creative and understanding with each day. I've also had a revelation about what I want to do in school. Whether I'll start this fall or wait til the next one, it doesn't matter, because I know what I want to do. Just with that knowledge, I feel better about being stuck in a crappy entry-level job until I get in.

So, overall it's been a productive absence from the working world, in the figuring things out sense.
But, I miss having an income.
I miss my store.
I even miss working with my ex.

That last one's probably the most dangerous sentiment.....

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Jenn I am sure something will come your way really soon! Just be patient, you dont want a job where your going to hate waking up in the morning and going to it, because then most of the time you might call in sick- I know thats what I do.

    ReplyDelete