Friday, April 10, 2009

broken down lonely

I'm feeling the phrase, you dont know what you got until it's gone.
I feel so guilty
Why couldn't I just let go?
I don't even feel that way anymore, something's changed, I know we aren't meant to be
I'm coming to accept that, it hurts much less now
But one moment of weakness
One stray catty moment in a lifetime of good ones
And that's enough, to throw it all away?

He's the one bailing on the friendship.  
I feel betrayed, and angry, excruciatingly sad and also guilty
I feel like everything I do and think
And especially everything I feel
Is wrong
I feel crazy, and stupid
I wonder if anyone's even reading this
I want to take this whole box of sleeping aids on my dresser
All 20 capsules
Of a low dose sedative
I wanna sleep until he comes around
I can't stand this, I need him in my life
I feel empty, meaningless
A shell of a person I was
I don't know what to do...

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Jen this made me cry. I know how you feel when you want someone in your life so badly but it just isn't ment to be. Its like your whole world is going to fall apart & you dont know how you can cope! I am here for you Jen! :)
    LOVE <3
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete